– What are you afraid of?
– I don’t know.
– Shall I tell you what’s out there?
– Yes, please.
– The Dragon. A beast of such power that if you were to see it whole and all complete in a single glance, it would burn you to cinders.
– Where is it?
– It is everywhere! It is everything! Its scales glisten in the bark of trees, its roar is heard in the wind! And its forked tongue strikes like… like… lightning! Yes, that’s it.
– How can I…? What should I…? Must I…?
– Do nothing. Be still. Sleep. Rest in the arms of the Dragon. Dream.